The Modules Registry is a site for maintaining data about model railway modules in any scale.
The Module Registry can be used around Europe and is available in several languages: English, German, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
You need an invitation. Please contact your country administrator. You find them on the Contact page. After you have an invitation, you may register and log in.
If you already have an account, please login.
Forgot your password?
Click on Settings to reset it.
Works best on a large screen
The Module Registry is not designed to work well on small phone screens. Use a computer or a tablet.
Release date 2021-05-05
- Station freight customers overview now improved so you have everything on one page, issue #86. Thanks to Fredrik Pettersson for insist on this.
Release date 2021-05-05
- Registration of modules for a layout is ready to use. The meeting organiser can register any person's modules, and a normal user can register their own modules.
Release date 2021-05-03
- Registration of persons to module meetings. The meeting organiser can register any person from any country, and a normal user can register themselves.
- Registration of modules for a layout is in preview. It does not yet save registered modules.
- Browning groups is improved for users that can see groups in different countries.
Release date 2021-04-30
- Bug fix of issue #83 error when viewing group modules. This fix also made FREMO-name of group modules display correctly.
Release date 2021-04-29
- Meeting summary information view added. Also publicly available. The meeting edit view now only available for authorized users.
- Latest registration date for modules added for layouts. Each layout in a meeting can have different dates.
- Make station now gets a default name of associated module, but you can change it.
- Module standards page now made public.
- Module gable types page now made public and with improved add/edit for administrators.
- Cargo types page now made public.
- Regions page now made public.
- Document download now working. You can download all documentation file types.
Release date 2021-04-28
- Make station button added on the module edit form to make it more obvious that it has to be a station to add tracks and freight customers. Thanks to Seth Olofsson for notifying about this problem.
- Freight customer documentation corrected. Thanks to Fredrik Petterson to notifying this.
- Bug fix issue #81 viewing stations from group list. Thanks to Benny Tjäder for reporting this.
- Bug fix of visibility of data for administrators regarding modules, stations and freight customers.
Release date 2021-04-26
- Better data visibility which means that FREMO members will see all groups, group members and modules within the FREMO domain, regardless of country.
- Delete station customer is now possible.
- Delete group member is now possible.
- Bug fix of issue #77 Checkboxes linked together. Thanks to Dag-Cato Skårvik for reporting this.
- Bug fix of issue #78 Remove cargo flow. Thanks to Benny Tjäder for reporting this.
Release date 2021-04-22
- Freight Customers overview including supplied and consumed cargo types.
- Bug fixes in external freight customers
Release date 2021-04-21
- External stations to describe real world stations with freight customers and cargo flow.
- Component update to latest releases.
Release date 2021-04-19
- Add group member from other country, issue #52.
- Help texts added for person, group, cargo types and meeting.
- Page headings now contains a back-button and a help-button if a help text is available. Layout of heading is also inproved.
Release date 2021-04-17
- Group Domain can now be set for groups by administrators only. Currently, the FREMO domain is available. Later, extended data visibility will be added for groups in the same domain.
- Track Direction now replaces Is scheduled. It is now possible to define a track as unidirectional. Thanks to Jürgen Riedl for the idea.
- Modules can now be a part of a station. The system ensures that there is at least one module linked. Thanks to Benny Tjäder for the idea.
- Delete of a module is now possible if a number of conditions are met. They are checked on the delete-page.
- Help texts improved and corrected.
- Module list graphical improvements showing variant or box label.
- Api for fecthing cargo types with translated names in supported langauges. You need a personal API key to test it.
Release date 2021-04-15
- Help texts are now available in English for editing modules, stations and station customer. It's for evaluation by users before going further.
- Back button are now available on the pages for editing modules, stations and station customer. It's for evaluation by users before going further.
- Cargo flow colouring is improved, issue #64. Thanks to Fredrik Petterson for the idea.
- Variant/Box label now is displayed in modules lists, issue #61. Thanks to Benny Tjäder for the idea.
- Bug fix of issue #59 Cannot edit station data.
Release date 2021-04-14
- Bug fix of issue #55 Cannot edit station cargo or cargo customers.
Release date 2021-04-13
- Users can now see more data: groups that you are member of and non-private modules, stations and freight customers in these groups.
- Visibility for modules means that the module owner now can select if other users should see it. Thanks to Thomas Woditsch and others for this suggestion.
NOTE that visibility is currently only implemented for private and group members, and group members is default.
- Theme free text added for layout.
- Cargo units trailer and container added. Thanks to Alexander Ehn for this suggestion.
- Loading/unloading ready time can now be set to not applicable.
- Web API for meetings with layouts is available.
- API key access to web API. Users that want to try it out can request a personal api key through the FREMO forum.
Release date 2021-04-12
- Validation improvements of regions, station customers and station customer cargo flow.
- Bug fix of issue #45 The password reset link does not work. Thanks to Alexander Ehn.
- Contributing guidelines updated.
Release date 2021-04-11
Module and station management are now feature complete, so its time to release the first version.
- Freight Customers for stations can now be added and maintained.
- Cargo Flow for each freight customer can now be added and maintained.
Release date 2021-04-09
- Bug fix of user registration. Users may now create password again. Thanks to Seth Olofsson for reporting this.
Release date 2021-04-07
- Menu made more compact.
- Bug fix of editing stations.
- Regions in countries can now be defined. They are intended for cargo origins and destinations outside a layout.
- File upload improved user experience.
- Contribution guidelines added here.
Release date 2021-04-01
- Stricter validation of text in fields where only ordinary text should be written.
- File upload maximum file size now checked and aborted if file exceeds the limit.
- Component update to latest releases.
Release date 2021-03-31
- Upload of AutoCad drawings of modules and PDF-documentation of modules and stations.
Release date 2021-03-30
- Meetings and Layouts now available.
- Bug fixes of missing translations.
Release date 2021-03-28
- Exits new name of gables in module edit form.
- Bug fix of issue #23 adding group owned stations.
- Bug fix of rounding length and speed for modules.
Release date 2021-03-24
- Cargo types added with a first set of common items, translated to supported languages and coded according to NHM. Administrators can edit and add cargo types. You should provide all translations.
- Easier to invite group member to become user.
Release date 2021-03-24
- Database schema changed. Thanks for idea from Jürgen Riedl.
- Navigation improvements between group members modules and stations.
- Added east/west direction of module entry. Read more...
- Bug fix of missing module drop-down in station edit form.
Release date 2021-03-22
- Service release with internal changes only. No functional changes. Please, report any problem!
- Added message in user settings for logged in users.
- Bug fix of rights in managing group owned modules.
Release date 2021-03-21
- Password reset info added on start page.
- Adding stations now are more strict. The must be a module first in order to extends it as a station.
- Countries added: now persons in UK and NL can be added. No NL translation yet, though.
- Bug fix of issie #11 misaligned field. Thanks to Alexander Ehn.
- Update of system components.
Release date 2021-03-20
- Bug fix of issue #7 when saving new modules. Thanks to Johan Dahlgren.
- Bug fix of langauge in user invitation mail.
- Type of Cargo can now be managed in all supported languages.
- NHM-codes levels 1 and 2 imported to classify type of cargo.
Release date 2021-03-16
- Bug fix of error when adding module gables.
- Validation added for module gables.
- Changed layout for adding module gables and station tracks.
Release date 2021-03-11
- Password reset attemps are limited to a few times, and after that nothing will happen.
Release date 2021-03-10
- Area of Resposibility for administrators on contact page to help users to find the right administrator.
- Group Membership for groups that administrator also administer are now shown.
- About page now contains links to find out more.
- Password reset now available under User settings.
- Bug fix of adding new person.
Thanks to Daniel Bergkvist for the ideas to improve this information.
Release date 2021-03-09
- Group Member Administrator can now add members to a group.
- Group Data Administrator can now add and edit all group members modules and stations.
- Group Data Administrator can now add and edit the groups modules and stations.
Release date 2021-03-09
- Bug fix of invitation and registration.
- Bug fix of invitation language when not supported in Azure.
Release date 2021-03-07
- Contact page now shows all administrators and in which country they are located.
- Bug fix of wrong message shown when saving unmodified module or station (thanks to Daniel Bergkqvist).
- Bug fix of search person for adding as group member.
- Improved translations (thanks Jérôme Chavel for German suggestions).
- Improved navigation with new buttons to quicker find your way around.
Release date 2021-03-06
- Stations and Tracks are now validated when user edits.
- Modules can be cloned for easier create similar modules.
- FREMO Owner Prefix can now be entered for FREMO members.
Release date 2021-04-05
- Stations and Tracks can now be added and edited.
- Note as a free text is added on module.
- Signal Feature which may be No, Optional or Fixed. Replaces Is Signal.
- Overhead Line Feature which may be No, Optional, Only Posts or Fixed. Replaces Catenary Description. Any notes on type of catenary should be entered in new Note field.
- Max Speed of trains passing module is added. When the module is added to a layout, the max speed can be lowered but not exceeded.
- Version and Box Label fields for modules are now mutual exclusive. Only one of the two fields may be entered.
- Bug fix of module represents year. (Thanks to Jérôme Chavel).
Release date 2021-03-04
- Additional data about modules: catenary description, number of sections and gables with direction and type of gable.
- Administration of gable types.
Release date 2021-02-28
- Bug fix of password policy (thanks to Daniel Bergqvist)
- Password policy translated and formatted for better readability.
- Less content in module standard list so lines don't break.
Release date 2021-02-27
- Administrators can now add and edit modules.
- Edit group member now works.
- List any person's modules now works
- Additional improvements of style.
Release date 2021-02-26
- Upgraded to Boostrap 5.
- Upgraded to Font Awesome 5.
- Toasts showing action results for save and delete.
- Additional styling of lists and forms.
- Improved user rights filtering on content.
Release date 2021-02-25
- Improved appearence of forms.
- Added variant and box label to module.
- Some minor bug fixes.
Release date 2021-02-23
- User can now view, create and edit personal modules.
- Administrators can now add and edit module standards.
- The most common scales are added.
- All functional- and landscape states are implemented.
Release date 2021-02-21
- Added user permission filtering to all services.
- Prepared services and database for adding modules.
- Start page for logged in users now shows release notes.
Release date 2021-02-20
- Improved user login status.
- Improved module owner state.
- Added user permissions filtering to PersonService.
- Bug fix of password policy (thanks to Uwe Stegemann).
- Correct app name for making broser shortcut (thanks to Uwe Stegemann).
Release date 2021-02-19
- Inviter of person is now always the logged in user.
- Invitation text is refined.
Release date 2021-02-19
- Added translations to German and Norwegian.
- Invitation now sent in receivers language.
- Added confirmation of sent invitation.
Release date 2021-02-18
Added invitation of persons, mail sending and confirmation with setting password.
Release date 2021-02-15
- Removed dependency of Azure Active Directory B2C. User validation is now made against the users in the database.
- Improved user interface for selecting country.
- Improved editing.
- Added some administrative functions only availavle for administrators.
- Release for verifying that the cloud setup is working and that users can sign on.